As always, the last month was filled with books and stationery goodies, but also the beginnings of our summer adventures and a little birthday celebration.
- I celebrated Star Wars Day with the ultimate stationery collaboration. Bureau Direct sent me an awesome journal and pen to review. Check out more pics here.
- I took a departure from my typical reading habits and reviewed this stunning graphic novel by Thi Bui. Highly recommended.
- My friend gave me these gorgeous flowers and I grabbed a quick snap in case they died before I got the chance to feature them in a flatlay! It’s all for The Gram #sorrynotsorry
- First beach day of the year. Jenson loves sandcastles and even makes pretend ones at home. I’d love to get him a sand table to play with out on the balcony.
- I met the Dingbats* team at the London Stationery Show and they gave me one of their new Earth Journals to review. I took it for a walk for The Gram (I can’t be the only one who does this, right?) and they loved my review.
- I hate having my photo taken but couldn’t resist the opportunity when I spotted this wallpaper at a work event. I’ve since changed all my blog/social media profile pics.
- My mum collects Beatrix Potter coins for Jenson and I was glad she saved this one too. Girl power!
- I got to use those flowers after all! How awesome is this Paperchase notebook?
- Turns out it’s not just cocktails that look and taste amazing. The Cornish Barn do an incredible strawberry lemonade.
- Second beach day. We went for a paddle after the St Ives Food & Drink Festival. It was a bit colder than Jenson was expecting so he mostly asked me to stand in the sea and carry him.
- Some favourites from a recent Old English Company haul.
- Time for a break.
- Presents <3
- I won a couple of National Stationery Week giveaways and loved this bundle from Comisario.
- I ran a rawr-some giveaway with Mustard. Still not sorry about that terrible pun.
- McDonalds do a cracking strawberry lemonade too.
- Jenson’s birthday cake. Seriously, how is that kid three?!
- I was signed off by the surgeon and finally able to treat myself to a bath bomb! Hello, self-care. Ooh, don’t miss my self-care stationery giveaway, which closes tomorrow night.
June brings Luke’s birthday, which means (hopefully) a cinema trip to see Deadpool 2, plus Father’s Day and my last week of annual leave of the summer. Fingers crossed the weather is nice so we can have some mini adventures.