Yesterday the lovely Aisha from The Hashtag Generation nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is a great read for all of the millennials out there, particularly those who want to raid Jess Day’s wardrobe and spend their days nostalgically reading The Babysitter’s Club!
Back to the ‘rules’ of the award. I must dazzle you with seven facts about myself and nominate some of my favourite bloggers. Here goes…
Seven Astounding Facts About Me
- You know that dangly thing at the back of your mouth? Well, mine is split in two at the bottom. I’ve used this as my ‘fun fact’ for years and thought it was incredibly rare. I just Googled it and it turns out that 2% of the general population have it. There are also pictures!
- If you watch 10 Things I Hate About You with me, you’ll discover that I can recite the entire screenplay word for word
- I got a First! After getting average grades throughout school and college (5As and 5Bs for GCSEs, 3Bs for A Level), I came out of uni with a First. Pretty badass, right?
- I’d love to have a vintage tea room one day. One with fresh, homemade cakes every day – not made by me!
- I am sooo puppy broody! For a while I’ve been after a golden retriever and plan to call him Max. Although last week I saw a picture of a husky golden retriever and I fell instantly in love. It’s the blue eyes that did it
- There are only a few high street stores which I can never walk past – Paperchase, The Works, Urban Outfitters, Waterstones and HMV
- I am incredibly ticklish. Like, everywhere. It’s ridiculous
Now to nominate some fabulous bloggers! But how many? Decisions! Here are five that I haven’t mentioned much lately but you should definitely check out. Right now!
More Versatile Bloggers
Rules for the Award Winners
You’ve got to include the image of the award on your blog
You’ve got to write a post in which you link back to the blogger who nominated you
You’ve got to list your nominees for the Versatile Blog Award and let them know you nominated them
You’ve got to list seven random facts about yourself.
As you may have already read, I’m currently carrying out a reader survey. Whether you read my blog daily, weekly, monthly or less often, I’d love it if you’d take two minutes to answer these ten short questions to help me establish my readership for a marketing course I’m currently on. If this is your first time here, take a look around. If you like what you see, please complete the survey and pop back soon!