The rather lovely Hannah from Popcorn & Polka Dots has nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award. If you’ve not heard of her, pop over there when you’re done checking out the latest here – just the name features two of my favourite things so you know she must be fabulous!
Like all of these blogger awards, there are a couple of little rules:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Imma try and think of some reasonably interesting facts that aren’t a repeat from past posts. Hmmmm…
1. Two years after completing my PGCE I now know that I don’t want to teach full-time – I’m liking having evenings and weekends to myself too much!
2. I am the least graceful person The Boyfriend has ever met. Fact. If we ever have a daughter, her middle name is gonna be Grace (get it?!)
3. I get into TV shows way after everyone else – we finished Season Three of Game of Thrones last night. Don’t spoil Season Four for me!
4. I got an A in Food Tech at GCSE level even though I burnt lentils and couldn’t make decent mash to go on top of my shepherd’s pie (I didn’t boil the potatoes long enough/cut them small enough)
5. I don’t enjoy posing for photos or looking at photos of myself – which is why you won’t see many on here!
6. I get sunburnt really easily – I’m writing this sat here in agony after mistakenly thinking I’d be ok cos it was cloudy. I was very wrong
7. I’m a jelly baby racist. My mum’s favourites are the black ones and I don’t seem to like them. I think it was childhood conditioning. I love the green, red and yellow ones though. Orange, not so much.
15 blogs you need to check out:
1. More About Cat – Cat has awesome taste in (comic) books and movies! She’s a geek after my own heart
2. Little Winter – I want to move into Katy’s home. It’s gorgeous!
3. Gingerly Pale – a fellow bookworm. Great for recommendations!
4. Once Upon an Island – Sasha lives on the Isles of Scilly – very exotic to a girl raised in Penzance!
5. Hattie Ellis Photography – amazing photography from days out in Cornwall – and a recent holiday in Greece. Not jealous at all!
6. Becky Bedbug – she’s a smidge younger than me but I still wanna be like her when I grow up!
7. Fashion For Lunch – daily lunchtime fashion discoveries. She has beautiful taste!
8. Briar Rose – this girl is too fabulous for words!
9. Miss Jojangles – plenty of things to try, from recipes to DIYs
10. Tiny Grey Cat – I’m loving the Teacup Tuesday posts at the mo
11. Girl, Meets Wolf – Tors is sharing her gardening exploits – an inspiration for someone like me ‘having a go’
12. Milk Bubble Tea – man, Becky has some lovely things! Like, the kind of things I blog about, but she actually has them! If I win the lottery I’m paying her and Katy to do up my home!
13. Life of Kitty – another stationery addict and bookworm! Wooooo!
14. stasialikescakes – totally do-able recipes!
15. Colours and Carousels – judging by Charlotte’s recent photos, she has the perfect lifestyle!
Go check ’em all out and fall in love with them.