Warning: this post contains lots of loveliness!
The lovely Eleanor May has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. What a sweetie! I have previously been nominated by Sarah from In and Out of Weeks and also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Inspiring Blogger Award, so be sure to check those posts out for more fun facts. Now for some slightly less fun facts!
1. I’m addicted to shopping – for Jenson. The other day I was going to buy a Pop Vinyl for a bargain £7.99 plus free delivery but thought I should save my money, then thought nothing of spending £10.99 on a puppet book for Jenson!
2. I don’t dance. Ever. Well, at home with Jenson…
3. I’m scared of birds. Especially peacocks.
4. Since becoming a mum I find myself looking crazy and swaying a lot. Even when I’m not holding a baby…
5. I’m not remotely lady-like.
6. I joined a gym before Christmas. For reals! More about that in a future post…
7. I can’t stand iced tea or iced coffee or drink tea/coffee cold. It should be hot and that’s it.
Ooh, here are the rules for the Award…
- Thank the person who nominated you, including a link to their blog.
- List the rules and include the award badge in your acceptance post.
- Add seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
Now for some blogs you may not have heard of but which you should check out fo sho (in no particular order)!
1. The Baking Explorer
2. The Peppermint Pencil
3. The Small Desk
4. Wooden Window Sills
5. Shifting Tales
6. Sophie Blunt
7. Sophie Cliff
8. La Vida Fresa
10. Lily Doughball
11. Eleanor May (I’m mentioning her again because her blog really is awesome)
13. Ali Caitrin
14. Bethany Georgina
15. Bluebell & Bumpkin