We made it! We survived the most depressing month of the year. I might not have done too well on the old resolutions (does one bath cut short by a screaming baby count as self-care?) but there’s still 11 months to go. Here’s a look at my month in photos.
1. I was gutted when my handbag broke but I love this little beauty from New Look. It’s big enough to hold the essentials and a paperback for the commute.
2. Luke got an HMV voucher for Christmas so we treated ourselves to Batman vs Superman. Need to find a quiet night to see the extended cut.
3. Ah, my one bit of self-care for January!
4. I saw La La Land with my fab mummy friends and it was sooo good! I’m tempted to go again.
5. I had to buy Positive News when I saw the cover on Instagram.
6. Every now and then you can spot a bleddy good bluray in Poundland. Still haven’t seen this one but I love J-Law and Amy Adams.
7. All of the feminism!
8. I didn’t think I liked peanut butter but this peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake from The Pirate Inn is incredible!
9. I treated my mum to afternoon tea for her birthday. Bleddy lovely it was too.