My nomination for the Liebster Award yesterday reminded me that the lovely In and Out of Weeks nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award a year ago and I completely forgot to return the favour! Sorry sweetie. Here’s the belated post…
So here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that nominated you.
2 Post the award picture in your post.
3. Tell seven things about yourself.
– One day I plan to own a Golden Retriever called Max.
– I like all kinds of chocolate except for Crunchies and Turkish Delight, but I have a soft spot for truffles.
– I love having a beautiful garden but have zero knowledge of how to maintain it. That’s what parents are for!
– I would love to be able to bake properly but I just can’t seem to make cakes rise! And my cookies always spread out into a baking tray sized thing. I kick ass at flapjack, shortbread and oat and raisin cookies though.
– I hate gender stereotypes but really wish I was able to sew and was more crafty.
– I love writing but I’m not very creative. I can’t write my own stories and I would love be able to draw.
– I previously didn’t think much of cycling and the Grand Prix but watching shows with my boyfriend has meant I now have favourite cyclists (Mark Cavendish) and Formula 1 drivers (Jensen Button, Mark Webber).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination.
I used to be a semi-prolific film blogger and have lost touch with some of my favourite bloggers over the last couple of years. Hopefully this will give us a chance to reconnect…