The only chance I really get to read is on the commute to work. When I’m at home, I’m usually catching up on TV or blogging, so I really only read if I literally can’t put a book down. At the moment I’m catching up on this month’s magazine subscriptions and today it was Cosmo’s turn. The problem with reading a magazine on the bus is that when I see something I like, I have to fold the corner down and look it up online when I get home. My 3G is intermittent when passing through villages and it’s easier to search, pin and blog at the same time. So here are the ten things I loved in this month’s issue:
1. This amazing Kate Spade bag! It’s £$298 (£178.14)) so waaay out of my price range, but it’s so friggin’ adorable!!!
2. This bra from Marks and Spencer. Turns out it’s from the Rosie Huntington-Whitely range for Autograph.
3. This gorgeous dress by Paule Ka. Think I feel a blog post coming on just about these dresses
4. These adorable crochet shoes, £17.99 from New Look
5. This skirt , £25.00, in the Fearne Cotton range for Very
6. This uber-flattering A-line skirt from River Island
7. They’re loving ‘people called Emma’. Damn good name, if I may say so myself!
8. Interview with Michael Buble!
9. Tips on how to save money
10. Tips on how to progress in your career.