Pushed to define my ‘signature style’, I’d say jeans and a tee or baggy sweater. I’m easy to please and fortunately my office has a relaxed dress code, so I get to wear jeans to work. Choosing an outfit in the morning takes minimal effort but, where possible, I like my slogan tops to reflect my mood. And there are some absolute beauts available at the moment. Here are my faves.
There’s the high street tees…
The tops for bookworms (from Literary Emporium)…
1. Frankenstein sweatshirt, £25.00
2. Jane Eyre t-shirt, £15.00
3. Pride & Prejudice t-shirt, £15.00
4. Votes for Women sweatshirt, £25.00
5. Anne Bronte t-shirt, £15.00
6. Sylvia Plath t-shirt, £15.00
And the ones for mums
What’s your fave? I want everything from Literary Emporium!
I’m a UK ladies size 16, just FYI.