It’s been a pretty great week, packed with family time, birthday treats and an epic blogging opportunity. Sure, the week started with a broken fridge freezer (we had to replace that and all its contents – just what you want right before Christmas!) but I’ve also been able to catch up with friends and family and almost finish my Christmas shopping. Gotta love Black Friday! Here’s what I’ve been loving this week.
1. Birthday. My mum always says you can’t spoil a good thing. That’s lucky, cos I was a very lucky girl! I had a tasty meal with my family, lots of lovely treats and a night off. Read about it here.
2. St Michael’s Hotel and Spa. In case you missed it yesterday, you can check out my review of the hotel we stayed in for my birthday here. It was rather luxurious!
3. The Phoenix, Falmouth. On my birthday night we went to see Dr Strange in Falmouth. The film itself didn’t make it into my Friday Favourites, although it was good, rather the cinema has! I love The Savoy in Penzance because it’s where I grew up and became a film geek but most other cinemas are so fancy in comparison! One day I’m gonna make the most of the table service and order some snacks.
4. New blog planner. This is the first post I’ve planned in my new ultimate blog planner from Dot Creates. It’s ever so lovely and should keep me going for the next year. I’m going to post a review soon so you can see the cute details.
5. The Craft Box. I’m also going to post a review of this lovely place in Penzance. We went last year and made some birthday presents for my mum and aunt but I never got round to posting the photos. We took some more when we went back this week to make some Christmas presents and I can’t wait to share them.
What are you up to this weekend? I’m off to the Etsy Made Local event tonight, armed with my trusty photographer. The opening night includes cocktails and live music – can’t wait! Keep an eye on my social media pages for updates.