How is it the weekend already? This week has flown by; probably because I’ve gone to bed with Jenson every night this week so there hasn’t been any downtime. But he was in bed by 8pm so woooo! Hopefully I can schedule a few posts and finish my book before I crash. Wish me luck! Here’s what I’ve been loving this week.
1. New dress. OK, technically this was last week but it didn’t get a mention in last week’s faves. After our afternoon tea I dragged mum around a few shops in St Ives – when in Rome and all that. I convinced her to treat herself to a couple of new tops with her birthday money and, the angel that she is, she bought me a new dress! It was a bargain £13.50 in the Yumi sale and perfect for an upcoming hen do and work event.
2. #winning. I won another blog competition! Can I get a whoop whoop? Yeah, I totally can’t pull that off… These goodies were courtesy of the lovely Dom from Pretty Things.
3. Presents. I’m lucky to have some pretty fab people in my life who see fun random things and pick them up for me. Check out my new awesome coffee cup and unicorn tealight holder.
4. The Spinster Club. I re-read Holly Bourne’s Am I Normal Yet in anticipation of busting through the rest of the Spinster Club series over the next week or two. I’m three quarters of the way through How Hard Can Love Be and loving it. Hopefully I’ll stay awake for the end tonight but I can feel my eyes dropping as I type. At 8.23pm on a Friday night. Hardcore!
5. Tidy desk = tidy mind? Earlier this week I tidied my desk at work for the first time in nearly a year. I know, gross right? My colleagues were so surprised that they literally gave me a gold star. Needless to say I was inspired to do the same at home. Wonder how long it’ll stay like this for…
We don’t have much planned for the weekend. Hopefully the weather will improve so we can pop to the park. We’ve become quite fond of walking to meet Luke from work. It’s only two minutes away so Jenson walks like a big boy (I know, right?!), which means it really takes 20 minutes. It’s fun though and the girls love him to bits. He’s such a flirt.
Hope you all have a fab weekend!