I make a note of things I want to include in my Friday Favourites post throughout the week and for the first time in a while I came up with way more than five. Some weren’t especially time-sensitive, so I’ve carried them over to next week’s post, but it’s nice to have some many little things to be thankful for.
1. Chocolate. My mum got me the coolest chocolate! It took me four goes, even when sharing with Luke and Jenson.
2. Runaways Volume 4. My Christmas present arrived from Luke! It’s the last volume of the ultimate collection and I thought it would wrap up the central storyline but it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Now I’m on a mission to find out what happens to Chase.
3. Nutri-Grain. This is my new favourite elevenses – great dunked in a cup of coffee when I get to work.
4. The best post. This is one of my favourite kinds of post to get. New review post coming in a couple of weeks – it’s another thriller!
5. Fun on the farm. Yesterday was pretty awesome. I took Jenson to his swimming lesson and we popped to my mum’s for lunch after. We wandered up to see my brother at work and ran into two of the cutest dogs. They loved Jenson – and the feeling was mutual. Then we popped up to the farm so he could see some cows and sheep – and he moo-ed and baa-ed at them. So cute! I love how much he loves animals and isn’t phased by anything bigger than him.
This weekend doesn’t look particularly exciting as I have two overflowing baskets of laundry to tackle! Fun! I hope you lovely readers fare better.
My giveaway has now closed but, as I’m still working on my redesign for another week or two, any comments posted on my reader survey are still appreciated. You can find the link to the Google Form here!