It’s getting darker earlier, I’ve switched to jumpers and boots and there’s a definite nip in the air. It’s almost the time of pumpkins, bonfires and Christmas shopping, so I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with Jenson before we welcome the festive season:
1. Do another pumpkin patch photo shoot (here’s last year’s)
2. Do a pumpkin smash
3. Go to a fireworks display
4. Kick about in a load of leaves
5. Jump up and down in muddy puddles (here’s Jenson’s first time last winter)
6. Play pooh sticks
7. Spend as much time as possible playing outside before it gets too cold
8. Read all of the seasonal books
9. Embrace hygge
10. Get him settled in nursery (a less seasonal goal!).
How are you welcoming autumn?