And just like that, the first quarter of the year is done. The fuck?
I have to admit, I didn’t love my Happy Journal as much this month. There’s a different theme for each month and the theme for March was choice and choosing to be happy. A lot of the prompts were also about change, what with the changing seasons and all. If you know me ‘in real life’, you’ll know I’m not much of a fan of change and try to avoid it most of the time, so it was hard for me to be inspired by the prompts. That said, I love the end of the month gratitude pages and there has been a lot to be thankful for.
I’m grateful for:
- a successful operation (hopefully – I’ve got a follow-up on Tuesday)
- the NHS and the lovely staff
- sponsorship for National Stationery Week
- caring family and friends who have helped out and spoiled me post-surgery
- a happy and healthy son
- safe travels in bad weather
- the start of spring
- Jenson’s stand-in swimming teacher
- all of the chocolate (!)
- Luke being a fantastic cook
- falling in love with Instagram again
What were you grateful for last month?