Ah, Company, how I love you! You’re packed full of affordable fashion and musings on things that actually affect my everyday life. And the ads are things I can actually afford and want to buy. And you’re printed on such beautiful paper… But enough of the sweet nothings! Here are the ten things that I loved the most about the July 2014 issues:
2. These unbelievably cool wellies! I almost want to go for a muddy walk just so I can wear them! But then, I wouldn’t want to get them dirty…
3. Wish Wish Wish featured in the ‘Love My Life’ section – one of my favourite features and favourite bloggers. Double win!
4. Gem Royston-Claire investigated why festivals are reluctant to book female performers as headlining acts.
5. Mia Holt and Lucy Smith discuss postgrad problems. Tell me about it!
6. 20% off at Urban Outfitters! Yeah, baby! I’ll be all over that on Pay Day. Treat yo’self to this Ryan Gosling tee, why doncha?!
7. I love the #readitandtweet section as there’s always at least one title I’ll add to The List. Everyone seems to be talking about My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff, so that’ll be joining my bookcase soon.
8. Another profile on a blogger! Granted she’s an actress too, and I’ve never heard of her, but the Ashley Madekwe cover feature is still welcome.
9. It was delivered to my door, so I didn’t forget there’s a new issue out! That’s right, I subscribe. Winner!
10. It isn’t your typical women’s glossy lifestyle mag – in fact, it’s not even glossy! The paper is incredible. Yep, I’m that cool I have nerdgasms over paper quality.
Have you picked up a copy yet?