We’re well into autumn now and winter is most definitely coming. Time for hot chocolate, leafy walks and more family fun. Here’s a little look at what we got up to last month.
1. What blogger/Instagrammer doesn’t love a good winter shoes/autumn leaves combo photo?
2. I won a Zebra pens competition! A girl can never have too many pens, right?
3. We took Jenson to Trevaskis Farm’s pumpkin patch and got loads of cute photos
4. Plus even cuter photos of him making friends with the animals. He wasn’t phased by them at all
5. Yummy Sunday lunch, complete with brownie dessert, at The Godolphin with an old friend
6. Jenson loves Wilbur the penguin from the British Gas ad
7. Digging out the Christmas mug in October #sorrynotsorry
8. Family day out at Paradise Park
9. Jenson’s first Halloween party
I hope you all had a lovely October and are ready for plenty of festive fun in the coming weeks :)