Seriously, how is it already March? It feels like it was just Christmas! But at least it means spring is on the way – plenty of opportunities for fun days in the park and on the beach with the boys. Here’s a look back at a cold and stormy February.
1. Presents from Dom (check out her blog here)
2. A much-needed catch up over coffee and cake at Duke Street Cafe
3. Tasty treats from Mummy Dearerst
4. I finally finished the Spinster books – and now I need more!
5. Fun on the farm with Jenson
6. I reviewed an awesome zine called Mental Movement and am looking forward to contributing to the next issue
7. The best Galentine’s present!
8. Prepping for some awesome collaborations in the coming weeks
9. Struggling this week with a cold. Boo.
Anyone else ready to give up on hygge and look forward to warmer days?