Happy Bank Holiday Monday! Sorry to those of you who don’t get an extra day off :(
1 May means time to reflect on an awesome month and look forward to all the excitement to come. For me, April was the month with annual leave and National Stationery Week, with May bringing a busy month at work in the run-up to our annual awards ceremony and Jenson’s second birthday. Here’s a look back at what I loved last month.
1. I was super-excited to win Dom‘s Papergang competition. You can never have too much stationery.
2. With summer just around the corner we’ve spent loads of time playing outside. Jenson loves going to the park.
3. We’ve still got so much chocolate in the house after Easter – handy for emergencies.
4. Jenson did his second book review blog post. Kinda. Check out our review of the latest releases from Nosy Crow here.
5. Dot Creates just keeps getting better with every new product. Check out my review post here.
6. My friend had a baby girl so I got to go shopping <3
7. I spotted these mixed berry toasties in Asda and they’re incredible! I couldn’t see any when I went back for more at the weekend. Let me know if you find some!
8. Goodies from family and friends – just because. Gotta love ’em.
9. I freakin’ love National Stationery Week! Most of my giveaways are still open. Take a look here.
I’m joining in with Stevie’s Liked and Loved Linky again :)